

Marcus Thuram’s 75 million euro release clause in his Inter Milan contract expires at midnight. This changes things for any club interested in signing him this summer.
WHAT HAPPENED?
Inter Milan put an 75 million euro release clause in Thuram’s contract when he…

AC Milan manager Max Allegri says Portuguese forward Rafa Leão will stay at the club for the new season. Allegri believes Leão is ready to improve and lead Milan’s attack.
ALLEGRI CONFIRMS LEÃO'S STAY
In a press conference, Allegri shared his plans for…

Inter Milan captain Lautaro Martínez sent a strong message to his teammates after their 2-0 loss to Fluminense in the FIFA Club World Cup. He said only players who are fully committed should stay at Inter next season.
WHAT HAPPENED?
After the defeat,…

Inter Milan remain committed to their summer transfer strategy, as Francesco Pio Esposito is set to stay at the club and negotiations for forward Yoan Bonny enter their final stages.
WHAT HAPPENED?
In the face of recent reports suggesting possible departures, Inter Milan…

AC Milan have reaffirmed their commitment to Rafael Leão, with club director Tare making it clear that the Portuguese forward is key to their future plans amid speculation about Bayern Munich’s interest. Reports suggest no official bids have been received, and Milan…

AS Roma have announced Ricky Massara as their new sporting director. He will take over from Florent Ghisolfi, who is leaving the club after only one season.
WHAT HAPPENED?
Ricky Massara is back in Rome, where he previously worked from 2011 to 2019.…

Como 1907 president Mirwan Suwarso has firmly dismissed rumors that manager Cesc Fabregas might leave the club. He called the Spanish coach a "crucial part" of their long-term project.
WHAT HAPPENED?
Como president Mirwan Suwarso has made a clear statement about the future…

Juventus Football Club has ended the contract of sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli. This ends a partnership that was supposed to last five years.
WHAT HAPPENED?
On June 3, Juventus said they had "mutually agreed to the termination of his employment contract" with Giuntoli.…

Inter Milan will start formal talks today to choose their new head coach. Cesc Fabregas and Roberto De Zerbi are the two main candidates for the job.
WHAT HAPPENED?
After a big 5-0 loss to PSG in the Champions League final on May…

Juventus have confirmed Damien Comolli as their new General Manager with a three-year contract. The 52-year-old former Toulouse president will oversee the men's football department and marketing and commercial operations.
WHAT HAPPENED?
Juventus Football Club have announced Comolli's appointment as their new General…